You must hold a degree in a related health care subject, for example BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology or Therapeutic Radiography or a Diploma of the College of Radiographers (T).
Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
Work towards or enhance your Advanced Practitioner status within a defined scope of Radiotherapy and Oncology practice.
- Develop expert practice skills within a defined scope of practice.
- Enhance your critical skills, including problem solving and critical decision making.
- Progress from expert to advanced level practice.
- Enhance critical appraisal skills around the knowledge base of your scope of practice.
- Become an autonomous practitioner, improving your research, leadership skills and ability to implement service developments.
This MSc can be used as evidence of your development within a scope of practice and is completed in partnership with your employer. You'll develop as a Radiotherapy and/ or Oncology Advanced Practitioner enhancing your clinical, leadership, research and education skills, linking with the Multi professional framework for Advanced Clincial Practice.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
You study this course online from any location.
Course contact details