Normally one of the following:
- a good degree (2.2) or equivalent
- professional equivalent
We may consider you without a first degree if you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate an ability to complete the course.
Months of entry
Develop a career in human resource management at a strategic level within organisations operating in the international environment.
- Develop an understanding of the philosophies and practices of international human resource management (HRM)
- Appreciate and critically evaluate the theoretical concepts, principles, standards and frameworks of HRM
- Develop skills related to improving the activities and functions of modern human resource management
- Develop a holistic approach to examining issues and solving complex international HR problems.
The course focuses on managing human resources in organisations that operate across national borders and the cross cultural issues of people management. If you want to develop your career in HRM at a strategic and international level, this course is for you.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions