Normally one of the following • a good degree (2.2) or equivalent • professional equivalent We may consider you without a first degree if you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate an ability to complete the course. Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English. An IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in all skills (or equivalent) is the standard for non-native speakers of English. If your English language skill is currently below an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in all skills we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English level.
Months of entry
Learn to think more globally, on a course designed for professionals wanting to improve their career opportunities in human resource management (HRM) within international organisations. You explore the issues and factors arising in international HRM including cross-cultural leadership and organisational ethics.
• Study specialist HRM theory from an international perspective.
• Develop a broad range of professional expertise in international business, management and leadership.
• Improve your ability to manage and interpret budgets and use specialist IT for HR.
• Learn how to develop ideas with an international perspective when researching your dissertation.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- 0114 225 2820
- 0114 225 5268