Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally you need;
• a 2.2 degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline or significant relevant experience
• appropriate study plans, including an indication of possible project topics and clear, appropriate and realistic learning aims
• a high level of creative ability, as evidenced by a portfolio of work
• ability to discuss design issues critically and confidently
Months of entry
Think differently about design and creatively push boundaries, whilst developing the skills needed to become an imaginative and versatile product designer.
- Develop your specialist skills and knowledge in a collaborative studio environment.
- Innovate with materials, technology and conceptual thinking.
- Extend existing material practices in response to the needs of our rapidly changing world.
Placing emphasis on personal research, this course gives you the chance to develop your own interests and ideas in a challenging and supportive environment. Our academic staff are design specialists, researchers and practitioners who support you to expand your practice. This is an interdisciplinary design programme which promotes an ethos of social and cultural innovation.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details