Normally five GCSEs at grade C or above, including English language or literature or equivalent*, plus
• An honours degree recognised in the UK at 2.2 or above in any subject, together with relevant personal or professional experience of social care.
Months of entry
Start a new career in social work. Provide people with help, support and guidance when they need it and protect vulnerable children, families and adults.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, methods and values that inform social work.
- Work with other professionals, service users and carers in practice placements across the social care sector.
- Experience and engage in a variety of learning activities aimed at developing you as a professional social worker.
Prepare for a career in social work with a course that is well connected with social work and social care service providers in the region.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details