Minimum upper second class honours degree (or equivalent).
Months of entry
This programme is designed to provide Intensive Language training at different proficiency levels - depending on entry level - within a Masters programme in Korean Studies.
It allows students:
- to cultivate or further develop a basic expertise in particular aspects of Korean Studies
- to choose modules that meet their own needs, with respect to their interest in Korea and future career plans
- to develop their abilities to synthesize information, to think critically, to manage a complex research project and to present their results in verbal and written form
- to achieve a high level of language proficiency
- to master transferable language and analytical skills in order to prepare for a variety of potential future professional or research careers
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7898 4700