Minimum upper second class honours degree (or equivalent).
Months of entry
This two-year full-time (or four-year part-time) programme is designed to provide Intensive Language training at different proficiency levels - depending on entry level - within a Masters programme in Korean Studies.
It allows students:
- to cultivate or further develop a basic expertise in particular aspects of Korean Studies.
- to choose modules that meet their own needs, with respect to their interest in Korea and future career plans.
- to develop their abilities to synthesize information, to think critically, to manage a complex research project and to present their results in verbal and written form.
- to achieve a high level of language proficiency.
- to master transferable language and analytical skills in order to prepare for a variety of potential future professional or research careers.
Information for international students
For details, including English language requirements, please see SOAS website
Fees and funding
For details of postgraduate fees, please see SOAS website
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7898 4700