Honours degree at 2:2 or higher in any discipline, or extensive industrial experience in this area.
- Applicants should be able to show an interest in learning web design and development technologies.
- Qualifications equivalent to the above may also be considered – contact the University for further information.
Months of entry
Are you passionate about the web? Would you like to help businesses reach and implement creative online solutions? Solent University’s MSc Digital Design programme teaches students a wide range of industry relevant skills including user experience design, front-end web development and digital marketing.
As a conversion course, this master’s degree is well suited to students from diverse academic backgrounds. The course will help you to develop sought-after digital skills and prepare you for a range of careers after graduation.
Students are also able to tailor the course to their own personal career ambitions through a research project. Many use this piece of work to springboard the start of their career or a further research study.
Students are supported to gain a range of transferable skills throughout the course. These include project management, critical thinking, organisation and presentation skills. The professional issues and practise module helps prepare students for the workplace by looking at the wider computing industry and the contexts in which digital skills can be used most effectively.
Learning is aided by a range of industry standard equipment. Facilities include high-spec computer labs, device testing labs and a usability lab with eye tracking facilities.
Information for international students
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS minimum 6.5 overall with no component score below 5.5
- TOEFL IBT 92 with a minimum of 22 in writing and a minimum of 20 in reading, listening and speaking
- Duolingo English Language Test - 110 overall with minimum of 90 in each component or equivalent.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- 023 8201 5066