Applicants must have evidence of recent degree level study is required.
Months of entry
The stepped care system is promoted by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) which works on the principle of offering the least intrusive and most effective treatment (low intensity interventions) in the first instance and increasing the intensity of treatment as required. This course provides education and training that meets the requirements of the Department of Health (2015) curriculum for psychological well-being practitioners by:
- providing you with a substantial knowledge base appropriate to master's level study
- facilitating the acquisition of core therapeutic and technical skills that underpin low intensity psychological interventions
- enabling you to develop a positive attitude and commitment towards lifelong learning and personal and development planning
- ensuring you are prepared to meet the challenges of current and future contemporary mental health services.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Health and Social Care Admissions
- +44 (0)1642 384110