The minimum entry requirement for our MASc programme is a 2:1 or above in an undergraduate degree from the UK (or the international equivalent) in any subject. If you are unsure whether your degree is equivalent to a 2:1 undergraduate degree from the UK, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Applicants who do not fulfil the normal entry requirements but have extensive professional experience in a related area are considered on an individual basis. These applicants should ensure that they have attached their most recent CV as part of the application process.
Months of entry
Complex problems require an interdisciplinary approach. Their solutions will not come from a single subject or specialism. At LIS, this interdisciplinary problem-solving is exactly what we do. And our master’s students become experts at it.
Our master’s offers two pathways:
- Climate and Biodiversity
- Culture and Complexity.
Both pathways share a common core but offer distinct angles of specialisation. Students have the option of either:
- Full-time & on campus study, or
- Part-time & remote-first
With the flexible option, most of the teaching will be delivered online but students will have the opportunity to meet their peers and faculty on campus, at least once a term.
Fees and funding
We’re here to help, so just let us know if you need support. We want to make sure that you’re given every opportunity to succeed at LIS and we know that everyone’s situation is different. If you’re a home student and would like to apply for one of our hardship grants, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The annual tuition fee for UK students enrolling at LIS full-time in 2023 is £10,800.
- The tuition fee for UK students enrolling at LIS part-time in 2023 is £5,400 per year for a total of £10,800 over two years.
- The annual tuition fee for international students enrolling at LIS full-time in 2023 is £18,000.
- The tuition fee for international students enrolling at LIS part-time in 2023 is £9,000 per year for a total of £18,000 over two years.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 0203 409 1912