Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
This course is available via government funding, so at no cost to you. To be eligible for funding, you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Currently live in England or Scotland
- Have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
- Have not previously enrolled on this course.
Months of entry
January, February, March, April, August, September, October, November, December
This qualification will help develop your knowledge and skills around counselling by looking at counselling theories, key elements of the main theoretical approaches and will help you to develop self-understanding and reflect on your own values and beliefs.
· If you choose to study the fully paper-based course, you will need to have an appropriate witness available to complete a witness statement for you as part of the Unit 4 assessment
· If you choose to study the paper-based course with online assessments, you will need to either film yourself demonstrating particular skills, or have an appropriate witness available to complete a witness statement for you as part of the Unit 4 assessment.
The witness must hold a qualification in counselling skills and The Skills Network may contact the witness to validate their qualifications and experience.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time3 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The Skills Network