We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
Focus on international business issues and how to solve them. Put your learning into practice and gain work experience with the client-facing project.
- Explore how multinational enterprises operate and carry out comparative business analysis.
- Work on the practical consultancy skills necessary to work efficiently in an international business environment.
- Gain a thorough understanding of business analysis and development.
- Learn the key skills for international business consulting, such as outlining international business problems, writing business reports and preparing for interviews.
- The client-facing project with an external organisation allows you to apply your learning to a real business issue, giving you valuable work experience and generating excellent networking opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0) 161 306 1339