We normally look for a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
You explore how multinational enterprises operate and carry out comparative business analysis.
- Work on the practical consultancy skills necessary to work efficiently in an international business environment
- Gain a thorough understanding of business analysis and development
- Learn the key skills for international business consulting, such as outlining international business problems, writing business reports and preparing for interviews-
- The client-facing project with an external organisation allows you to apply your learning to a real business issue, giving you valuable work experience and generating excellent networking opportunities.
- Projects are sourced from a range of small, medium and large businesses, across a wide range of sectors in Manchester and the UK's North West region.
Information for international students
For the latest information on demonstrating your English proficiency for those whose first language is not English, please see our language requirements.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries. For these and general requirements see entry requirements for your country.
Fees and funding
Alliance MBS Scholarships are also available - contact the Admissions Office for details and visit the Alliance MBS website for further details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0) 161 306 1339