We normally look for a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record we take into account your grade average , position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
The MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship is an exciting masters course offered by Alliance MBS - home to Europe's largest number of innovation researchers. It can be taken as a one-year full-time course or part-time over two years.
- Learn how to successfully manage both technology and organisational innovation
- Gain understanding of how the innovation process works, how companies organise to take advantage of internal and external sources of innovation, how to carry out technology investment appraisal and forecast future innovation trends
- Focus on developing analytical and critical skills, research training, personal communication skills and effective team-working
- Prepare for a variety of careers including a leader of innovative teams, an entrepreneur in a technology-driven organisation, academic researcher or lecturer
Authentic mastery - being able to apply these methods, tools and techniques in a real scenario - is at the heart of much of the teaching and assessment. There is a strong emphasis on research training, development of personal communication skills, team-working and presentation which gives you an excellent basis to pursue a variety of careers across all sectors, academic research or teaching.
Information for international students
For the latest information on demonstrating your English proficiency for those whose first language is not English, please see our language requirements.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries. For these and general requirements see entry requirements for your country.
Fees and funding
Contact us for further information on scholarships available .
- Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students
- Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for US residents
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0) 161 306 1339