We require a health professional qualification relevant to nursing or current registration with the relevant professional, statutory or equivalent regulatory body.
You must also hold a relevant honours first degree (Lower Second or above, or equivalent) from an approved higher education institution OR evidence of previous advanced study, research or professional experience that the University accepts as qualifying you for entry.
Part-time students whose unit(s) have practical components also need written support from their employer to attend and complete any practice requirements.
Months of entry
- Develop the professional knowledge and leadership skills needed for advanced level practice in nursing.
- Study at a university ranked 1st in the UK and 3rd in the world for nursing (QS World University Rankings 2018).
- Learn when it suits you with our part-time and full-time study options.
- Choose from a range of course units to suit your own interests within nursing.
- We also offer units from this MSc as standalone courses for continuing professional development (CPD).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- +44 (0)161 306 7604