- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
Students will be introduced to the overall digital marketing ecosystem focusing on the skills you will need to effectively plan, design and implement strategies that add value to organisations.
- Start Date: September 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe, for E-Business and Digital Marketing (Eduniversal 2022)
MSc Digital Marketing Strategy focuses on digital design and user experience as well as the digitalisation of interactions between paying customers, free users and businesses to understand how corporations do business in a digital world. Students will also learn how to master specific tools such as Google Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Insights, HubSpot tools and will be encouraged to undertake additional professional certification with those companies.
The programme has a strong industry focus & partnership approach with digital and marketing companies in Dublin, home to the tech and start-up hub of Europe called the ‘Silicon Docks.’ Guest lecturers and speakers include former and current executives from multinational companies including Google, Facebook, Twitter, HubSpot and Microsoft.
Fees and funding
The annual fees for the 2023/24 academic year are:
EU Students €16,250
Non-EU Students €21,500
EU status is based on residency rather than nationality. In order to qualify for EU fees, you will need to have resided within the EU during 3 of the previous 5 years.
Trinity allows all students to pay fees over two instalments. However, those travelling from VISA-required countries should check with their local VISA office as you may be required to pay the full amount in order to travel.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Trinity Business School