- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to equip students with specialist knowledge and the practical ability to start or support new businesses. With a strong focus on technological and international entrepreneurship, students will learn how to excel in starting new ventures, supporting and financing enterprise or utilising an entrepreneurial mind set and approach in existing enterprises seeking growth.
Designed for those with an entrepreneurial mindset, the programme is unique in addressing ethical behaviour as well as the wellbeing of the entrepreneur amidst the stressful nature of new enterprise development. Students will attain the career skills to better start a new venture, finance new start-ups, support new enterprise development or scale and grow existing businesses.
- Start Date: September 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 10 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 7th in the World for Entrepreneurship (Eduniversal 2022)
The programme includes interactive lessons, workshops and group projects. Students can also undertake research in the form of a company project instead of the standard dissertation.
Fees and funding
The annual fees for the 2023/24 academic year are:
EU Students €16,250
Non-EU Students €21,500
EU status is based on residency rather than nationality. In order to qualify for EU fees, you will need to have resided within the EU during 3 of the previous 5 years.
Trinity allows all students to pay fees over two instalments. However, those travelling from VISA-required countries should check with their local VISA office as you may be required to pay the full amount in order to travel.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Trinity Business School