- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see website for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
The programme is designed for those in their early career who have an undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline. We focus on developing young managers who want to pursue international careers. The international cohort of classmates focuses on learning cutting-edge global business skills and international management theory.
- Start Date: September 2024
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for International Management (Eduniversal 2022)
- International Residency Week
- International Consultancy Project
This programme enables students to experience an authentic international and cross-cultural environment. The global nature of the programme, it's modules and consultancy project provides opportunities for interpersonal and intercultural exchange and developing your career network.
As well as fundamental training in all aspects of managing in an international environment, students can customise their programme with an exciting range of electives.
Fees and funding
The annual fees for the 2024/25 academic year are:
EU Students €16,800
Non-EU Students €22,900
The fee includes travel, academic and accommodation costs of International Week Abroad.
EU status is based on residency rather than nationality. In order to qualify for EU fees, you will need to have resided within the EU during 3 of the previous 5 years.
Trinity allows all students to pay fees over two instalments. However, those travelling from VISA-required countries should check with their local VISA office as you may be required to pay the full amount in order to travel.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Trinity Business School