- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
This intensive programme is designed to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in their choice of marketing career. Students will learn key marketing specialisms such as strategy and branding as well as developing skills in the areas of communication, planning and analysis, social media marketing and data analytics.
- Start Date: September 2024
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- 17th in the world, 1st in Ireland, 6th in UK and Ireland, 12th in Europe (QS World University Rankings, 2021)
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for Marketing (Eduniversal, 2022)
Analytical and practice-based training is delivered by expert faculty and executives from top multinationals, such as Google and Microsoft. This programme has a strong industry focus and provides corporate connections to the marketing and digital marketing industries, the headquarters of which are located just minutes away from the campus.
Our highly interactive lessons provoke discussion and give opportunities to develop communication and negotiation skills, deal with real-life case studies, work in small groups for assignments, take active part in digital and analytical simulations, as well as attend regular seminars with speakers working in all aspects of marketing practice and thought.
Fees and funding
The annual fees for the 2024/25 academic year are:
EU Students €16,250
Non-EU Students €22,350
EU status is based on residency rather than nationality. In order to qualify for EU fees, you will need to have resided within the EU during 3 of the previous 5 years.
Trinity allows all students to pay fees over two instalments. However, those travelling from VISA-required countries should check with their local VISA office as you may be required to pay the full amount in order to travel.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Trinity Business School