Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
This programme is designed for those in their early career who have an undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline. We focus on developing young managers who want to pursue international careers. The international cohort of classmates focus on learning cutting-edge global business skills and international management theory. Students will spend a week in Asia undertaking a residency programme in Global Business Strategy.
This programme enables students to experience an authentic international and cross-cultural environment. The global nature of the programme, it's modules and residency week provides opportunities for interpersonal and intercultural exchange as well as developing your career network.
As well as a fundamental training in all aspects of managing in an international environment, students can customise their programme with an exciting range of electives.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries