Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Every year, Bocconi University selects the best candidates and sets a number of students who can be admitted to its programs in order to guarantee the best welcoming conditions and success in the academic path and to facilitate the entrance of our Graduates in the professional world.
The Bocconi Graduate School offers pre-experience Master of Science programs, for students coming directly from previous studies (Bachelor degree) or also with some brief work experience.
Months of entry
This is a very complete program that offers challenging courses in all areas of finance, investment banking, corporate finance and advisory, quantitative finance, risk management, derivatives and asset pricing.
Teaching is structured along a number of alternative strategies and methodologies that combine:
- Case studies as applied to practical valuation problems of firms and investment projects
- Group assignments, in addition to individual studies and assignments in accounting, valuation and theory of finance courses
- Hands-on lab sessions based on modern software to develop skills in managing data and illustrate typical results from the application of statistical methods in the econometrics sequence
- Simulated trading sessions in the derivatives sequence
- Meetings and guest sessions with operators from top financial institutions. These moments of first-hand testimony, integrated into many subjects, are a great opportunity for our students. They are facilitated by the fact that Bocconi is at the heart of a financial center like Milan, a natural international crossroads for exchange and relationships.
The program presents many career opportunities as managers, analysts and economists at banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions, as well as consultants in either corporate finance advisory or finance divisions of large consulting companies and financial authorities and regulators.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Desk
- + 39 02.5836.3535