Every year, Bocconi University selects the best candidates and sets a number of students who can be admitted to its programs in order to guarantee the best welcoming conditions and success in the academic path and to facilitate the entrance of our Graduates in the professional world.
The Bocconi Graduate School offers pre-experience Master of Science programs, for students coming directly from previous studies (Bachelor degree) or also with some brief work experience.
Months of entry
This MSc aims to provide an advanced education in Political Science and the topics of public policy analysis. Students will understand the complex political, economic and social dynamics of the modern world, how national and international institutions deal with them and how to act in such contexts. They will acquire advanced training in the methods of analysis and study of both public policies and the institutions which lead the decision making process.
Specifically, the program:
- Gives students a complete preparation in the two major areas of Political Science (Comparative Politics and International Relations), integrated with knowledge of the role of laws and of the evolution of population dynamics in political contexts
- Gives a complete preparation with advanced quantitative skills in both theoretical and empirical methods, which will be applied to evaluating public policies, the public sector, the policy decision making process and political dynamics
- Develops competencies promoting soft skills such as teamwork, the ability to present and discuss effectively, the capacity to think critically and to understand major political and policy-making issues
- Develops skills through interdisciplinary teaching activities organized into workshops, which foster the understanding of political and social problems from different perspectives. Teaching methods support interaction between faculty and students and among students.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Desk
- + 39 02.5836.3535