Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- An undergraduate degree or another qualification of a satisfactory standard for postgraduate admission(Level 6 or equivalent, preferably in a business related course); or
- A CIPD Certificate in Business Awareness and Advanced Professional Study (CBAAPS) or the Developing Business Awareness and Study Skills Award (DBASS) or equivalent, PLUS three years HR experience at advisory level; or
- An equivalent Level 6 qualification in a relevant subject (Management, Human Resource Management, Learning and Development) PLUS three years HR experience at advisory level.
Months of entry
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make an improved contribution to the management of people in your current or future employing organisation. As such the course emphasises skills development as well as promoting sound academic understanding of the field. You will be taught by experienced HR Practitioners who are either Chartered Members or Fellows of the CIPD.
In addition to the University of Cumbria degree, you will be able to evidence knowledge element required for Chartered Membership of the CIPD.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Higher Education Recruitment
- 0800 358 74 74