You will require a relevant undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution.
Months of entry
In the increasingly competitive business environment, there is high demand for creativity, innovation and uniqueness - and a growing demand for businesses to be enterprising. Our Enterprise Management course has been developed in partnership with industry professionals to give you the business knowledge and work experience you need to advance in management positions in the enterprise service sector. The course will also give you the skills to set up your own business and learn how to grow and develop strategically. As you explore the basis of entrepreneurial activity, you will further develop your business and management skills enabling you to identify and respond to new business opportunities. You can develop your own business plan as an option for your final year research project, with our industry partners contributing to your business development process.
Additionally, the course is dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a recognised professional management body. If you successfully complete the Enterprise Management course, you will also be eligible for a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from the CMI. You also gain CMI membership for up to five years which allows you access to a wide range of additional CMI learning resources to further support your studies.
Why should you choose this course?
- If you are thinking of enhancing your career in the business sector, setting up your own business or taking your business to the next strategic level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
- You will interact and engage with entrepreneurs who will mentor you through the duration of the course and ensure you develop the appropriate skills and knowledge to succeed as a manager or entrepreneur
- The course offers you a route into self-employment, especially if you have got a sound business start-up idea that you have always wanted to realise and implement
- The course has a practical focus with an ethos of “learn by doing.” You will work alongside both local and national entrepreneurs on "live" business activity and development projects
- The course has been designed in collaboration with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and provides you with the opportunity to achieve Chartered Manager status
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions