You will require a relevant undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution.
Candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
This exciting course will provide you with the opportunity to develop higher level knowledge, skills and talent for a career within the dynamic global meetings and event industry.
This postgraduate qualification will enhance your appreciation of the complex, strategic and operational management tools used in the events industry. Your knowledge will be supported by current global events theory, giving you the ability to solve executive problems.
By adopting a social science approach, you will explore and critique the operational and business issues within the sector and look for solutions at corporate business level. The social interaction of people within the wider environment will form the basis to how you approach a variety of concepts.
Why should I choose this course?
- This degree is accredited by the University of Birmingham and has a strong industry and vocational focus
- You will learn how to expand and develop your meetings and events business in the flushing global event marketplace
- You will have the opportunity to take an optional placement within the industry, boosting your future career prospects
- You will learn from both experienced academics and industry leaders to develop your global business skills and worldview
- You can take part in and conduct your field research on an overseas residential
- Give yourself the employment edge and learn a language as an optional module
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries