Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entrants to this programme are normally* required to have attained one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2), or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus five years’ relevant experience
- A professional qualification plus five years’ relevant experience
And one of the following:
- GCSE Grade 4 (or C) or above in English Language or English Literature or an equivalent qualification
- Grade 6.0 or above, with at least 6.0 in the reading and writing modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic test administered by the British Council
- 88 or above in the internet option, 230 or above in the computer-based option or 570 or above in the paper-based option of the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at A/S Level
- A cognate sub-degree (Level 5) qualification taught and assessed in English from the University of Hong Kong or City University of Hong Kong
Note: Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree that has been taught and examined in English can be considered for entry in the absence of the English language qualifications detailed above.
* Applicants who do not meet the requirements stated above, but who wish to be considered for this programme should refer to the UCEM Code of Practice: Admissions and Recognition of Prior Learning for the policy on non-standard admission.
Months of entry
Building Surveying is a growing, international, professional discipline dealing with the inspection, maintenance and refurbishment of existing buildings. MSc Building Surveying is a supported online programme and a great way to obtain a RICS/CIOB accredited degree covering the core technical disciplines of the Building Surveying specialism and their role within the wider context of Built Environment professional disciplines.
The programme benefits from a range of contemporary, well-supported teaching and learning techniques, including practical project work to improve your career prospects in the public and commercial sectors throughout the UK and overseas.
This programme is delivered by supported online learning and can be studied in any location.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 118 921 4696