A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. Consideration will be given to applicants who present a degree with a lower classification, but can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project.
Months of entry
This Masters in Fine Art degree course gives you the opportunity to explore subject-specific areas and is ideal for those students whose practice has evolved as multi-disciplinary.
Whilst working towards the award of Masters in Fine Art you may choose to specialise in painting, sculpture, print, performance, or to work across multiple disciplines.
Key study topics include:
- Establish a range of approaches through experimentation.
- Initiate ideas through the testing of previous work and assumptions regarding your own practice.
- Reflect and respond to 'deconstruction' of previous work.
- Investigate contemporary art world, its systems and your relationship to it.
- Work towards a final project which stands independently as a finished work, supported by relevant research.
Visit the MA Fine Art (Farnham) page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more details!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883