A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. Consideration will be given to applicants who present a degree with a lower classification, but can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project.
Months of entry
MA Graphic Design has been designed to mirror the experience of working in a contemporary design company or the related creative industries. Working in teams you gain real-life experience by developing briefs, pitching to industry leaders and competing for UCA Epsom MA Design Team and MA Designer of the Year awards.
Key study topics include:
- A print, screen and brand-based brief which you produce in small teams
- Contemporary theoretical discourse delivered as lectures and ideas workshops
- Two briefs within your chosen and evolving specialist area
- A final project, which is a body of work within a defined field of graphic design and communication
- Resolve your project as a practice based work or a dissertation or a combination of both.
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883