A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent. Consideration will be given to applicants who present a degree with a lower classification, but can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project.
Months of entry
MA Graphic Design has been designed to mirror the experience of working in a contemporary design company or the related creative industries. Working in teams you gain real-life experience by developing briefs, pitching to industry leaders and competing for UCA Epsom MA Design Team and MA Designer of the Year awards.
Key study topics include:
- A print, screen and brand-based brief which you produce in small teams
- Contemporary theoretical discourse delivered as lectures and ideas workshops
- Two briefs within your chosen and evolving specialist area
- A final project, which is a body of work within a defined field of graphic design and communication
- Resolve your project as a practice based work or a dissertation or a combination of both.
For further information see: http://webdocs.ucreative.ac.uk/MA_Graphic_Design-1396274281968.pdf
Visit the MA Graphic Design page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more details!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883