2:2 Honours degree or above or alternative qualifications of similar value
Months of entry
There are two types of delivery of this programme:
- Ministry Studies (Aberdeen campus) (September and January)
- Ministry Studies (Malawi) (September and January)
The Aberdeen programme provides an introduction to the Christian Ministry and there are various exit points. You look at Spiritual Formation and Patterns and Principles of Church Leadership.
The Malawi programme also delivers you four one week modules held in September or January at Zomba Theological College, Malawi. You study the same subject areas but you do most of your study online.
The University of Aberdeen was founded by Bishop Elphinstone in 1495 and has developed a very strong programme over time.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees (20%)
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Rev Dr Ken Jeffrey or the School Administrator