View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You study courses aligned to your own interests and the programme provides research skills towards either PhD or the many careers requiring research and communication. Graduates from many disciplines study History including History graduates who want to take their understanding of Modern History to a higher level.
You are encouraged to develop a broad and deep understanding of your chosen area of study, choosing from a wide range of in-depth courses and drawing on specialisms of our staff in History from the 18th to the 20th centuries and in different parts of the world.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- History has been taught at Aberdeen since the Middle Ages and the founding of the University. History is embedded in the stunning campus dating back from the Middle Ages, within the rich collection of books and research and across wide ranging programme areas which rely on different areas of History.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272890