- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme gives you critical understanding of inclusion and principles of equality, social justice, participation and partnership. You develop a deep understanding of the complex issues in Autism. You learn key theories, principles and issues in the area to review and evaluate current research, strategies and approaches.
- Collaborative partnerships with individuals on the spectrum, parents, colleagues and other agencies.
- You use acquired knowledge and understanding of autism to reflect critically upon practice.
- You acquire knowledge and understanding of autism to formulate effective support for learners on the spectrum.
- You conduct professional enquiries and use research generate professional knowledge to enhance understanding and practice
Industry Links and Careers
Graduates develop a wide range of careers in charitable sectors, social work, health care, education, autism research and other services requiring an autism specialism
- View all course modules
Why Choose Aberdeen?
- The programme offers you tremendous opportunity for growth and lively debates with colleagues
- This is an ideal programme if you want ot know more about special needs and understand different techniques that work in terms of education and individuals getting the best from their life
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0) 1224 274776