- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme gives you critical understanding of inclusion and principles of equality, social justice, participation and partnership. You develop a deep understanding of the complex issues in Autism. You learn key theories, principles and issues in the area to review and evaluate current research, strategies and approaches.
- Collaborative partnerships with individuals on the spectrum, parents, colleagues and other agencies.
- You use acquired knowledge and understanding of autism to reflect critically upon practice.
- You acquire knowledge and understanding of autism to formulate effective support for learners on the spectrum.
- To conduct professional enquiries and use research generate professional knowledge to enhance understanding and practice
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0) 1224 274776