View entry requirements for this programme.
Months of entry
If you want to continue your professional development in early years education this programme allows you wish to advance your skills and knowledge, your professional practice, and extend your capacity to lead and shape change in a range of educational settings (0 - 8) through part-time study by e-learning.
The distinctive feature of the programme is its strong focus on Early Years Education through transformative professionalism - an enhanced and extended professionalism which has at its core the need for practitioners to take evidence-based action to generate professional knowledge and move practice forward.
This form of professionalism, in contrast with older formulations, is characterised not by self interest and external regulation, but rather by the motivation to contribute to the collaborative development of practice and make informed contributions to professional debate.
Industry Links and Careers
This programme is delivered online to allow you to fit it around your work and life. The programme is especially useful for those within teaching and public sector organisations or private business within the industry area.
· View all course modules
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Online
- Study Options – Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0) 1224 274776