View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You are given a safe, supportive yet challenging learning environment that will enable you to develop and demonstrate personal qualities and professional skills to become a competent and reflective practitioner. You develop sound knowledge of philosophies, theories, research and practise in the discipline and a deep understanding of the therapeutic process.
Individual counselling practice is designed within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and the COSCA Statement of Ethics and Code of Practice.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0)1224 274776