View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
Teaching qualifications in FE are often an essential part of teaching in many further education colleges. You learn on campus and online, which is known as blended learning.
TQFE is an in house learning teaching qualification for lecturers in Further Education. The qualification is approved by the Scottish Government and General Teaching Council for Scotland with eligibility for GTC registration. Students learn how to develop professional practise in FE, successful learners and change and innovation.
Courses include: Developing Professional Practice in Education, Embracing Change and Innovation in Further Education, Successful Learners in Further Education
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- The programme is fully GTC Scotland accredited and provides voluntary registration with the GTC
- It develops your practice whilst you learn and teach and allows you to embrace change and innovation.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Blended
- Study Options – Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0)1224 274776