View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme develops graduate engineers to develop a career in safety and reliability engineering and risk management. There is a high demand for safety and reliability engineering due to legal requirements to assess risks to people and the environment, and the need to create high integrity engineering systems across industries. These industries range from offshore, nuclear, transport, aerospace and process industries.
The programme is fully accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE), the Institute of Highway Engineers (IHE) and the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT).
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272515