View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme provides training in research methodologies, techniques in clinical pharmacology and toxicology for medical and science graduates. It is a popular postgraduate degree attracting graduates from many different backgrounds, both in the UK and worldwide. Our graduates are much sought after and employment rates within 2 months of completion of the course are around 98%.
- You can study any module from this degree to provide you with CPD for your specific needs.
- Clinical Pharmacology equips you for a career developing and expanding current knowledge of drugs.
- You are provided with a multidisciplinary programme to study discovery, development, pre-clinical, trials and regulation.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096