View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme provides training in research methodologies, techniques in clinical pharmacology and toxicology. It is suitable for medical and science graduates to enable you to gain skills within Pharmacology. It is a popular postgraduate degree attracting graduates from many different backgrounds, both in the UK and worldwide. Our graduates are much sought after and employment rates within 2 months of completion of the course are around 98%.
- You can study any module from this degree to provide you with CPD for your specific needs if you do not wish to take the full MSc.
- Clinical Pharmacology equips you for a career developing and expanding current knowledge of drugs.
- You are provided with a multidisciplinary programme to study discovery, development, pre-clinical, trials and regulation.
Industry Links and Careers
Upon completing your programme you can research new drugs or work in the growing Pharmaceutical industry. Employment opportunities could include: Clinical Trials Coordinator, Doctoral Researcher, Pharmacologist, Regulatory and Safety Pharmacology Advisor, Research Associate, Researcher.
- View all course modules
Why Choose Aberdeen?
- The British Pharmacological Society recognised University of Aberdeen as a site of special Scientific interest bsaed on its acheivements in Pharmacology
- You have access to a hospital and university all in one campus at Foresterhill, one of the largest campuses in Europe which includes a Medical School and teaching hospital plus Institute of Medical Sciences
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096