View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The International Political Economy MSc gives you a thorough understanding of risk, finance, globalisation, power balance, and trade deals. You study production with relationships with law, custom and government and wealth distribution. The programme prepares you for worldwide careers in foreign affairs and other sectors.
Courses include: Dimensions of Globalisation, Latin America Security Conditions and Challenges, Global Security Issues, Quantitative Methods of Political Science and Internationalisation Relations, Research Design, Data and Persentation, International Energy Security, Terrorism and Counter Terrorism, International Political Economcy Theory and Themes, Theories and Concepts in International Relations, Themes in Latin America, Qualitative Research Methods in Politics and International Relatoins, Energy Politics, Religion Conflict and Security
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You study in a cosmopolitan city which attracts the energy industry worldwide, tourism to the islands, and a stunning campus where old meets new.
- You study a wide variety of courses as part of your programme from a range of specialists within social sciences.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +(0)1224 272762