At least an upper second class degree or postgraduate diploma for a UK univeristy or equivalent.
Months of entry
October, July, March
Our Online MSc International Business from Birmingham Business School has been developed to prepare recent graduates (and those in the early stages of their careers) for the challenges of management in business by providing a host of practical skills to help stay ahead in today’s competitive business environment.
Why choose this course?
- Learn to analyse, address and overcome complex global business challenges
- Develop critical managerial disciplines and master practical applications
- Develop the people-management skills necessary for effective leadership
- Master skills in a highly interactive online learning environment
- Engage and interact with a global body of peers
- Challenge critical thinking on global business issues
- Understand business management and its applications in professional life
- Gain an international perspective of organisations and management theory
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)800 032 7101