At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent in business, economics or related topics.
No exemptions will be granted. Applicants may be required to be interviewed.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Language at ‘O’ Level; or
- TOEFL iBT – 88 overall with no less than 21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking, 21 in Writing; or
- IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 6.0 in each band); or
- Pearson Test in English (Academic) with 59 in all four skills
Months of entry
Birmingham Business School has been delivering management education in Singapore since 1994, when its MBA programme was originally launched. The MSc Management (with Specialist Pathways) extends these activities in Singapore and is delivered in conjunction with our partners, the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM).
We use fundamentally the same syllabus as taught on the Management MSc programme in the UK and the same team of Business School academic staff travels to Singapore in order to deliver all of the modules.
For graduates wishing to develop a career in international business, a wide range of opportunities exists. The programme draws on the talents of internationally respected scholars and highly respected teachers whose expertise covers globalisation, the international aspects of strategic management, accounting and finance, corporate governance, e-commerce, global talent management, marketing, organisation of multinational corporations, operations and procurement and cross cultural communication.
For non business graduates please also see our MSc International Business programme.
- MSc Management
- MSc Management: Strategy
- MSc Management: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Management: Organisational Leadership and Change
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nick Potter