- At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent
- 3.5 GPA
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience at management level.
Academic and professional qualifications as well as professional experience may be taken into consideration.
For international students, standard English language requirements apply. You must have an IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
Months of entry
October, June, February
The world’s first and only AMBA-accredited 100% Online MBA from triple-crown Birmingham Business School is designed for enterprising business professionals who are ready to enhance their practical knowledge for the next step in their careers.
By pairing informed, contemporary content with an interactive online learning platform, this course provides postgraduate students with both flexibility and critical business skills.
“This is not a campus-based course that we’ve just put online; we’ve built this from the ground up, taking on board the current online environment and latest technology that we have available.” Ian Myatt, Director of Educational Enterprise, the University of Birmingham.
Studying for an MBA online provides postgraduate students with the flexibility to learn alongside work, empowering them to apply the latest business knowledge and theory to their roles immediately:
- Further your ability to overcome complex problems in global business
- Develop critical managerial skills and master practical applications
- Enhance the people management skills necessary for more effective leadership
- Challenge critical thinking on business issues within global society
- Understand business management and its application in professional life
- Gain international perspectives of organisations and management theory.
Information for international students
Tap into a world of opportunity and feel part of a global community by studying alongside peers and learning from faculty on an international scale. Bring your programme to life by joining live lectures which have been scheduled to fit with your time-zone:
“In some ways, online education is more intimate than a classroom environment — everyone is in the ‘front row’.” (Dr Michael Shulver, Director of Online Content, University of Birmingham).
Fees and funding
Please visit our website to download the most up-to-date pricing information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Online Admissions
- +44 (0)800 032 7101