In order to be accepted onto the Online MSc International Business, you must possess:
- At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate dimploma from a UK university or equivalent
- 3.5 GPA
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
For international students, standard English language requirements apply. You must have an IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
Months of entry
October, June, February
Accelerate your career into management (without relocating to campus) by studying our 100% Online MSc International Business.
Designed to prepare graduates, career changers and working professionals for the challenges of management in today’s competitive global business environment, this programme equips students with the practical skills to stand out to employers. Students learn the core principles of global business which can be applied in real-time, enabling them to become more versatile and successful in their work.
With content delivered by triple-accredited, Birmingham Business School, the programme pairs the latest research and theory with an innovative online learning platform. The Online MSc International Business provides students with both specialist knowledge and the flexibility to suit a career-driven lifestyle.
“This is not a campus-based course that we’ve just put online; we’ve built this from the ground up, taking on board the current online environment and latest technology that we have available.” Ian Myatt, Director of Educational Enterprise, the University of Birmingham.
Studying the Online MSc International Business provides students with the ability to apply the latest business knowledge and theory to their roles immediately:
- Analyse, address and overcome complex problems in global business
- Develop critical managerial skills and master practical applications
- Learn the people management skills necessary for effective leadership
- Challenge critical thinking on global business issues
- Gain international perspectives of organisations and management theory
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details