In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
Relevant experience is not a strict requirement but will add weight to an application.
Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.
Months of entry
Be part of the next generation of senior supply chain specialists and leaders with our forward-thinking Supply Chain Management MSc.
Today’s supply chains are increasingly being relied upon to respond to our every need. They must be resilient in the face of unexpected change and transformative in response to new paradigm shifts and technologies, whilst also being managed responsibly and sustainably.
Achieving this requires supply chain specialists and leaders who have a particular blend of knowledge and skills that make them future ready.
The Supply Chain Management MSc at the University of Birmingham seeks to do exactly that. It has been designed with industry experts to help you succeed in your career and play a key and transformational role in the future of supply chain management.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for graduates from a range of backgrounds who seek a career in this field, as well as those with work experience in supply chains who seek further career development and professional accreditation, such as:
- Recent undergraduates looking to specialise in supply chain or logistics
- Supply chain or logistics professionals seeking to further develop their skills and obtain a qualification which reflects their experience
- Other business professionals with relevant experience wishing to use the qualification to transition into a supply chain or logistic role
Why study this course at Birmingham?
- You will be part of a small cohort on this focused, specialist programme, allowing you to develop a closer relationship with experts, staff, and fellow students.
- You will have the opportunity to work on real projects as part of a summer internship or to undertake a traditional dissertation.
- You will experience a global education with an international trip to our Dubai campus. This will offer you a unique cross-campus international experience, working with students, academics, and industry professionals in the city of Dubai, a global logistics hub. This is a great opportunity to work across diverse cultures and business contexts.
- You can take part in our new Supply Chain Management Professionals Programme, which is exclusive to students on this course.
- This course focuses on real-world challenges with an emphasis on ethics and sustainability alongside digital supply chains and supply chain analytics, presenting an array of possibilities for graduates. Find out how we are working for a responsible future at Birmingham.
- Birmingham is the second-largest city in the UK and sits within the Midlands ‘Golden Triangle’ - a major supply chain hub renowned for its high density of distribution facilities and home to some of the biggest names in manufacturing, retail and service. Our strong relationships with a diverse range of key employers including Jaguar Land Rover, DHL, DPD and major retail give you the chance to meet and network with leading local and global organisations.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service