In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
Relevant experience is not a strict requirement but will add weight to an application.
Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.
Months of entry
Put your ideas into action and shape the future of socially and environmentally responsible business by studying our Sustainable Innovation and Entrepreneurship MSc.
After decades of global setbacks on the sustainable development and climate action agenda, businesses and governments face growing pressure to engage in sustainable and responsible business practices at international, national, and local levels.
It is more important than ever that business professionals of tomorrow can lead the transition towards responsible and sustainable business development through their expertise in innovative sustainability and entrepreneurship.
Who is this course for?
This specialist course is ideal for those with a passion for sustainability who want to develop their business expertise and make positive change.
Why study this course at Birmingham?
- You will take part in a week-long bootcamp at the start of the course. The bootcamp will set the scene for the following modules through hands-on learning which is a key feature of the course. This is also an opportunity to come together with your new colleagues on the course and develop a sense of community with your peers.
- You will benefit from support in developing your career from the University of Birmingham Business Incubator (UoB Elevate) which is exclusive to innovative University of Birmingham students and graduate start-ups.
- You will be part of a small cohort on this focused, specialist programme, allowing you to develop a closer relationship with experts, staff, and fellow students.
- The course focuses on real global challenges with an emphasis on solutions through ethical and sustainable business practices. Find out how we are working for a responsible future at Birmingham.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service