At least a lower second-class Honours degree from a UK university or a good Bachelors degree from outside the UK.
Months of entry
This two-year programme is an innovative and challenging alternative to the one-year Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies. The programme is popular with both international and UK students.
Compared to the Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies, the LLB for Graduates programme provides:
- Opportunities for deeper study of a broader range of legal subjects;
- A chance to examine the philosophical side of law;
- More time to acquire skills in legal reasoning and research;
- An Honours degree qualification.
Explore postgraduate study at Birmingham at one of our on-campus open days.
If you can’t make it to one of our on-campus open days, our virtual open days run regularly throughout the year.
Information for international students
International students can find details of scholarships at www.international.bham.ac.uk/scholarships.htm IELTS: overall 7.0 (no less than 6.5 in any band); TOEFL: paper-based: 600 plus 4.5 in TWE, computer-based: 250 + essay rating of 4.5.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- LLB graduate entry
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This is a senior status programme that leads to the award of an Honours law degree after two years of study (normally three).
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service
- 0121 414 5005