You should have or expect to obtain a good first degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, however relevant industrial experience can also be accepted. We accept a range of qualifications from different countries. Learn more about international entry requirements. www.birmingham.ac.uk/students/pg/requirements/international/index Standard English language requirements apply.
Months of entry
- A systematic understanding of Project Management knowledge, and critical awareness of current challenges in an industrial context
- A comprehensive understanding of techniques applicable to advanced study of Project Management
- Innovation in the application of Project Management knowledge, but with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret information
- Conceptual understanding of Project Management that enables them to critically evaluate current research and advanced scholarship and evaluate methodologies and develop critiques of them
Explore postgraduate study at Birmingham at one of our on-campus open days. Register to attend at: www.birmingham.ac.uk/pgopendays
If you can’t make it to one of our on-campus open days, our virtual open days run regularly throughout the year. For more information, please visit: www.pg.bham.ac.uk
Information for international students
International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service
- 0121 414 5005