Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants are normally expected to have a first or second class honours LLB.
Months of entry
The underlying philosophy of the LLM is to develop specialists in the field of International and Commercial Law. The programme attracts students from a wide variety of backgrounds with different experiences. It stresses the importance of interaction between staff and student, as well as between student and student. We believe this is an essential element in the development of effective lawyers in this area.
Following successful completion of the LLM in International and Commercial Law, you should have developed a range of skills, which include:
- A sound understanding of each of the chosen areas of the law
- Confidence in the analysis of complex case-law
- The ability to make your argument convincingly, orally and in writing
- The ability to take a co-operative approach to problem solving
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9-12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions
- +44 (0)1280 828321