At least a high UK 2:1 or equivalent, although a First Class degree is strongly preferred.
Months of entry
The Cambridge Master of Finance provides an academically rigorous and commercially relevant master's level degree in finance combined with excellent resources to support career development.
The Master of Finance has been designed in consultation with the banking and finance industry and provides a first-class training for ambitious and successful finance professionals wishing to strengthen their existing knowledge of finance.
The programme consists of:
- Core courses, providing a rigorous grounding in the foundations of finance
- A range of electives covering the main areas of applied finance
- Projects, enabling the integration of theory and practice
- A choice of a number of summer activities
- A weekly City Speaker Series seminar
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details