- Applicants should hold at least a 2:1 in Recent Hons Degree from a UK University (or its equivalent/Overseas equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Forensic Science, or a related subject. Or: a qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent to the above.
- 2) Transcript of modules is required with application
- 3) IELTS 6.5 (no component less than 6.0), TOEFL at 600 (paper) and 250 (CBE) with a TWE of 4.
- 4) One academic reference.
- 5) Pass an interview with academic members at PABS
Months of entry
Learn about the world of fabrication of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products, enhancing your skill-set and employability.
Our MSc Industrial Pharmaceutics has been designed specifically to give you the chance to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to join the formulation world.
You’ll develop a foundation of knowledge in pharmaceutical formulation design and manufacture, and learn about the importance of nanotechnology and forefront developments, such as personalised medication.
You will have placements where you'll get the opportunity to go into industry and learn about the process of drug manufacturing. In addition, you'll get an insight into industry from guest speakers who have vast amounts of experience and knowledge to share.
As well as all of this, you will gain an oversight of related industries (eg cosmetics and herbal), with an emphasis on business and management.
Information for international students
Visit the UCLan website for further information.
Fees and funding
Visit the UCLan Website for further information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries