Applicants will normally be expected to have a first degree and two years’ experience of a role on programmes or projects (or no degree and three or more years’ experience).
Months of entry
October, May, February
This MSc delivers advanced education and training across the roles in the programme and project profession. This profession has high practicality, and our MSc joins best practice with academic study and research. We welcome graduates, as well as non-graduates with practical experience of programmes and projects.
We offer an excellent opportunity to study Programme and Project Management for these reasons:
- The course will draw on your practical experience and join it to academic study.
- Essays focus on the practical application of academic research into your work environment.
- You will be able to access materials remotely 24/7.
- A large number of optional modules are available.
- You may tailor your own study programme, and adapt studies to your chosen career path and objectives.
- Lectures are held in two- or three-day blocks for each module.
The course involves distance learning with occasional two- or three-day seminars at Thornton Science Park.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0) 1244 511000