Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
(All candidates must meet A or B, and all candidates must meet C)
A. An honours degree at third class or higher for entry onto the October start Pre-Masters + MSc International Business. You need to successfully complete the Pre-Masters before moving on to the MSc programme.
B. A relevant honours degree at 2:2 or higher for entry onto the January start MSc International Business.
C. IELTS 6.5 minimum (or equivalent) (with no component score under 6.0) or a first degree completed in the medium of English.
- If your English language level is currently IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 you can join our summer pre-sessional English language programmes starting in July and August.
- If you do not have a formal IELTS qualification or a first degree in the medium of English please contact us directly for an ‘in-house’ assessment of your language skills.
There are two entry points:
- October start if you have an honours degree classification of 3:0 (or higher).
- January start date if you have an honours degree classification of 2:2 (or higher) in a relevant first degree.
Months of entry
Pre-Masters (October start date)
The Pre-Masters is a 10-week practical, project-based course which ensures international applicants have the necessary business content knowledge, English language and Masters level study skills to be successful in studies at postgraduate level.
MSc International Business (January start data)
The MSc prepares you to operate as a business manager in an international environment. It gives you wide experience of a wide range of modules covering essential aspects of international business.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dawn Robins
- 01243 816000