1st or 2nd class honours degree.
Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course, please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) may be considered for relevant prior learning at the same academic level.
Months of entry
Note: This course will not run in September 2023. The next scheduled start date is September 2024.
The focus of this programme is professional transformation which uses transformative learning principles to develop the skills and behaviours necessary to enable career progression at a senior organisational leadership level.
This programme was co-created with industrial partners in the nuclear and engineering sector as a direct response to the skills they need from their future senior leaders.
Our course aims to broaden and deepen your capabilities, so that as Industrial Leaders you will understand the organisational and leadership behaviours associated with managing sustainable and innovative projects and organisations.
With innovation and entrepreneurship at the core of the programme, you will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in project management and a range of other industrial leadership and management settings.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL...
- Focus on your professional leadership development using transformative learning principles.
- Develop the skills and behaviours necessary to enable career progression and enhanced professional impact.
- You will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in a range of organisational leadership and management settings.
- Explore organisational leadership in all its guises, debating, discussing, reflecting and applying the learning to your professional context.
- Explore coaching approaches to leadership development and supporting a coaching culture in your organisation or context.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This programme was co-created with our close links with industry and meets the immediate demand for higher-level skills development of graduates in industry.
On successful completion, you will graduate with five key competencies identified by employers as being core characteristics and behaviours of effective leaders and managers, namely: Leadership Behaviours, Management, Commercial, Interpersonal Skill, and Innovation.
These skills will prepare you and set you apart for leadership and continued career progression across industrial settings.
Postgraduate Certificate | Industrial Leadership
- Leadership and Professional Practice
- Coaching and Communication
- Project Management
- Strategy And A Strategic Mindset (Optional)
Postgraduate Diploma | Industrial Leadership
- Operational Excellence
- Technical Innovation and Commercialisation
- Operational Risk Research And Technology (Optional)
- Data Analytics And Business Decision Making (Optional)
Master's | Industrial Leadership
- Independent Project
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries