You'll need an honours degree in any subject at least 2.2 classification.
We will also consider applicants with relevant work experience who may be accepted following interview.
Months of entry
The Derby LLM offers maximum flexibility. Available to lawyers and non-lawyers alike, it provides unrivalled choice and opportunity – enabling you to choose from specialist pathways and modules to build a degree that matches your career aspirations, research pursuits and personal interests.
- Choose a broad-based LLM programme or specialise in Commercial Law; Corporate and Financial Law; International Protection of Human Rights and Personal Freedom
- Improve your career prospects in one of the UK's top law schools for student satisfaction and success at postgraduate level
- Select the focus of your LLM and study at a time and pace to suit you and your circumstances
- Benefit from our modern approach to teaching law in a global context: you can tailor your coursework and assignments to different jurisdictions, so gaining a truly international flavour of law
- Combine your academic and theoretical knowledge with hands-on skills honed in our superb courtroom facilities
- Learn from our team of expert practitioners whose teaching is delivered with passion and professionalism
- Postgraduate loan funding available, plus if you’re a Derby graduate you’ll receive an alumni discount.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167