Honours Degree at 2.1 or above in an Arts, Humanities, Social Science, or Management related discipline. Applicants with other qualifications or relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
Design has a transformative effect on the world around us. This impact cuts across culture, business, the environment and the economy. The MSc Design for Business will give you an understanding of this impact and how you can shape it.
- Learn to be an influential team player and develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Blend of theory and practice see whole systems and approach design strategically.
- Learn to exploit opportunities such as the circular economy model in the creative industries.
- Get to grips with design thinking and see how it's used in business marketing, systems thinking in finance and sustainability.
- Use frameworks for understanding the complexity of organisations.
- Get new perspectives on strategy, innovation and design thinking.
- Use design research methods to help understand and empathise with users.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr. Louise Valentine
- +44 (0)1382 384036